Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas headlock

Well, Thanksgiving is winding down. Black Friday has come and gone. I didn't hear of anybody getting trampled to death at Wal-Mart. The Wal-Mart and Target in my neighborhood seemed only a little busy. Did anybody shop on Friday and most importantly did you get any deals???

I know the roads were clogged, taking by daughter back to school near Philapdelphia 95 was a parking lot While coming back to Charm City, the planes were stacked trying to land at Friendship Airport. You remember that name??? For the young folks in the listening audience, we are talking about BWI airport.

While walking the dogs in the eveing over the break, I noticed Christmas Lights up at some of the houses. Is anybody really ready for Christmas?? Not me. I could use a break maybe for about 2 months. Let's ease into the Christmas season, not rush in like the Ravens defense on a 3rd and twenty. Let's put a headlock on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment